Looking Back at June
Is it just me, or did June go by crazy fast?!
Two of my dad’s cows finally did have their calves, who were promptly named Lilac and Jasmine by my youngest sister. His garden is also coming along nicely – things are actually growing and not drowning! Although I didn’t go, the kids went strawberry picking with grandma. My mom and sister have been helping me a lot with watching the kids between my prenatal appointments and iron infusions that I ended up having to get weekly – today is my last infusion with just 9 more weeks until baby is due! VBS was a hit with the kids as always, but by the end of the week we were glad to be done with it. I’m thankful that nearly all of our goals have been met. We haven’t done as much school related things as I was hoping, but the kids have been reading. We seem to be at a pretty good place to officially start our homeschool back up in two weeks!
- Continue to help with upkeep of garden
- Harvest blackberries
- Continue to nurture our daily routine
- Incorporate decluttering one area a week to my weekly routine
- Make sure remaining school stuff from last year is put away
- Taking over part of co-op leadership: Create shared documents
- Start school July 15
- Go camping with homeschool group
- Have a girls’ night out with sisters
- Go out to coffee 1:1 with 2 friends
- Get together with another family or couple for dinner
- Decrease Blog posts to 1/week
- Schedule new posts to email, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Continue with next 4 modules in business course
- Take on a new client for social media management and/or website design
- Effectively and efficiently manage current clients
How is your summer going?
Did you like this post? Don’t forget to Pin it!