Looking Back at May
As I sit here looking back at May, I’m amazed by how busy but peaceful it was at the same time. Our homeschool evaluation was early in the month, and from then the school year slowly came to a close, one subject at a time, until the end. We had a couple more days of soccer that didn’t get rained out before it ended, and John started playing on the church’s softball league. There are now many small, green plants coming up in my dad’s garden, but those baby cows still have us waiting. The month was scattered with birthdays, get-togethers, sacraments, and appointments with baby. Most of those goals that I wrote about at the beginning of the month have been completed. June is now here. Although I feel like this month is a little more low-key than May, we still have much to look forward to.
- Go Strawberry Picking
- Continue Helping with Dad’s Garden as Weather Permits
- Continue to Nurture the EHAP Routine at the End of the Day or Before We Leave the House
- Finish Swapping Summer/Winter Clothes
- Bring Evaluation Letter and Affidavit to School District
- Continue with Reading, X-tra Math, and French During the School Year
- Finish Prepping for Next School Year (Start Date is July 15!)
- Celebrate Timothy’s Birthday
- Attend/Volunteer at Vacation Bible School
Blog and Business
- Continue to Write 500+ words/weekday for Blog
- Schedule 4+ New Posts
- Schedule New Posts to FB, Email, and Pinterest
- Complete Next 4 Modules in my Business Training Course
Looking at our June goals brings a sense of peaceful excitement. There comes with it a slower pace, the summer sun, and explosions of color all around.
A June Surprise
On another note, I recently found out that my blog has been selected as one of the Top 100 Homesteading Blogs on the web!
I want to thank YOU, my readers, for supporting me!
What are you looking forward to this summer?
Did you like this post? Don’t forget to Pin it!