1. In large skillet, Brown Sausage over Med/High Heat
2. Once Sausage has started to brown add in your Vegetables and saute them in the fat as the sausage continues to brown.
3. Once the veggies are tender and the sausage is fully cooked, stir in your Rice.
4. Continue stirring and allow to cook with the meat and veggies for about a minute.
5. Stir in your Chicken Broth, Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper and allow to come to a Boil.
6. Turn your burner down to low, give a final stir, and cover with a lid.
7. Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
8. Remove lid and stir, then replace the lid and simmer for 5 more minutes or until the liquid has evaporated.